Data protection principles
The Conversation complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. The eight principles relating to the processing of personal information are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for a limited time
- Adequate, relevant & not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you.
Collection and use of personal information
Registration on the site is not available. The site does not collect visitor data. The only data will be received by the attendance counter and Google Adsense ad units.