Matt Damon has confirmed his return to the role of Jason Bourne. According to the E! The online actor made such an acclaim during the "Project Greenlight" anniversary celebration.
"Yes, next year. More precisely, in 2016, when the movie will be released. Paul Greengrass was going to shoot another sequel, that's all I know for now. I just want him to say," Yes, " Damon said.
Recall that the movie already has a preliminary premiere date - July 16, 2016, which was previously occupied by the continuation of the movie called "The Bourne Evolution". Earlier, the actor himself has repeatedly said that he will return to the image of the agent who has made him famous only if Paul Greengrass agrees to take the director's chair again.
The last Bornian movie featuring Damon, The Bourne Ultimatum, was released in 2007. The movie grossed more than $ 440 million worldwide.
In 2015, viewers will be able to see Matt Damon in the science fiction movie The Martian, which will be directed by British director Ridley Scott. Filming for the new Jason Bourne movie is expected to begin in fall 2015.
The Topic of Article: Matt Damon confirm return to role of Jason Bourne.