Do you want to win the Sony PlayStation 4 Pro? What if we add World of Warships Legends to it? In this video, we have explained all the rules, and believe me, we will not force you to jump with a parachute, run 20 km or dive for pearls. You won't even have to take selfies, but social networks will come in handy. Watch the video!|
What prizes are being awarded?
This is a contest with guaranteed prizes! All participants will receive gifts in the World of Warships game!
premium cruiser "Aurora" (exactly the same as the one on the Neva, but only yours);
When is the drawing and how to find out the result?
Beginners will be able to receive their starter kit immediately after filling out the participant's questionnaire.
Guaranteed prizes for experienced players will be sent to the mail indicated in the participant's profile. You need to click on the button in the letter to pick them up.
The main winners will be determined live on a special stream on Friday, October 25 at 19:00 on the Official YouTube channel of the World of Warships game.
What do you need to do to participate in the drawing?
1. You need to be subscribed to the Official YouTube channel of the World of Warships game.
It doesn't matter if you subscribe right now or you were subscribed before the competition.
2. You need to repost the video to a social network using YouTube tools.
3. Did you repost? Copy the link, go back to the video and leave a link and a few words about why you should win in the comment below the video.
This will help us to check if you have correctly fulfilled the conditions of the competition.
4. Now carefully fill out the participant's form, the link to which you will find in the video description!
How to subscribe to this YouTube, I never subscribed?
YouTube is a video viewing service from Google. To subscribe to channels, write comments, and put likes and dislikes on videos, you need to log in to YouTube, and to log in to YouTube you need to use your Google account. How to sign in?
1. In your browser, go directly to the YouTube home page.
2. Click on the "Login" button (in the upper right corner of the window) and enter your data: e-mail and password. This is your Gmail account and password, since both YouTube and Gmail are Google products and are linked.
Good luck, commanders, and see you on stream!
The Topic of Article: Win a Sony PlayStation 4 Pro and get guaranteed prizes in World of Warships.